Monday, August 21, 2017


READING A SERIES


Are you a series reader? Do you like to reread a series to refresh your memory or to just go back to those good memories you have of reading a series?

Currently I am rereading a series I read over a decade ago. Now it is a TV series and has even more books in it than when I started reading that long ago time. Why reread this series? I remember parts of it but not all of it. I like the characters and story line and it brings me back to a happy place in my reading world. It is familiar but still new in places to me as a reader. I am finding the hidden gems I missed the first time and rediscovering those I did uncover.

I know of others who read the same series every summer or read a special book at the holidays or just have that special edition of that series that changed their world. Whatever reason you first read that series still exists today. It is good to go back and visit favorite books in the reading world.

The series above I have read and have also read many other series. I love series and being able to follow the characters through their created world in the words on the page.

What is your favorite series or favorite book that you go back to when you need a touch of the comfortable and familiar in your reading world?

Whatever it is pick it up and start Reading! Its good to read some books many times.

1 comment: